The SERATEC® PSA Semiquant Test confirms the presence of prostate-specific antigen (PSA), which is a marker of seminal fluid. Originally developed for the early diagnosis of prostate cancer, SERATEC® PSA Semiquant was later adapted for forensic purposes and is now an indispensable instrument for investigating the presence of semen. This monoclonal antibody test is robust and easy to use in both the laboratory and the field.
- 40 individually sealed cassettes and 50mL of dilution buffer;
- Fast and reliable: results in only 10 minutes;
- Sensitive: detects as little as 2ng/mL of PSA;
- Simple: easy to use, no special training necessary; and
- Compatible with DNA extraction and typing.